HAHAH DAMN FUNNY

Neo WeiJin says:
18 year old girl dies from eating too much magnum.
the texture and the sweetness in thepopular ice cream killed her
she overindulge
therefore thats what killed her
she died after eating a caramel magnum on hari raya
doctors declared that magnum is highly poisonous to weirdos like velda lim
her parents are not as devastated as we thought so.
they said "she deserved it, eating magnum everyday of her life" " thank god she's dead! we wont have to waste our money feeding her! " 
this is the first ever reported magnum eating leads to ulitmate death case
we wish u all the best, and stop eating magnum
reported live from ..... *deleted my hse add -.-*
Advertisements

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s